01 28 04/ 1.06 P.M. C.S.T.
Found items, roadside rest stop somewhere in the U.S. Midwest.
What happened here?
The best explanation to this mystery (in 500 words or less) wins a copy of “Everyday Matters”, specially autographed for Moleskinerie by artist Danny Gregory. Contest closes February 15th. The winner will be declared on February 21st.
List of articles in the evidence photo:
1. Skittles, 1 pack
2. Feather, unknown specie
3. CD, “Symphonic Tango”
4. Foreign postal marking/stamps
5. Mailing envelope, opened
6. Black notebook
7. Letter, partially burned
8. Tequila bottle, small, unopened marked “Cozumel, Mexico”
9. Eyeshade for sleeping
10. Candy pieces, presumably from package
11. Fresh animal tracks, several unknown species
Rules to “Cold Tracks”, a Black Notebook Mystery:
1. Entries must not exceed 500 words and written in English.
2. There will be 1 winner.
3. Entries must be emailed as part of the body text, not as an attachment.
4. Only 1 entry per person.
5. Participants must provide a name, mailing address, phone number for mailing and verification purposes.
6. No images are permitted.
7. The staff, contributors, network friends of Moleskinerie and their immediate family members are disqualified from this contest.
8. Contest closes at 12 midnight C.S.T. , February 15, 2004.
9. The results will be final.
You may post comments here but formal entries must be EMAILED. Mystery ideas/illustrations welcome for the coming months.
Deadline for this contest has been extended to March 15, 2004 to give ample time to prospective entrants. The winner will be declared on March 31st.