Pocket diary 2005, weekly MOLESKINE

molaps05

“12.54 €
(15.49 $ with a rate of 1 € = 1.2353 $)

Pocket diary, weekly planner, for regular needs

January – December 2005

NEW 2005 FEATURES:

- new weekly presentation with vertical columns and schedules
– travel planning
– useful infos (international time zones and distances, temperature and measure conversions, international holidays and dialing codes
– removable addressbook “

Skripta-Paris

[Thanks John G.]
….
Note:
Posting will be light at best in the days to come due to other commitments. We can use all the (appropriate) links you provide so please send them in.

A.B.F.

This entry was posted in Product Updates. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Pocket diary 2005, weekly MOLESKINE

1. Lise says:

Oh doesn’t that look a little hottie! Can’t wait to buy one!
    Lise :^)

2. Mike says:

Are these available anywhere yet? Moleskineus.com still has a “notify me” link. I want mine now!

3. Armand says:

I just got the thick 365-day version from the local Borders and they are selling it for $16. with tax. There’s also a large weekly diary and pocket-sized editions for both. Will post a photo of it in a while.

4. Stephen says:

Why Oh Why Oh Why did they do a vertical format??????????

5. Lani says:

Indeed, I agree. I am very opposed to the vertical format and I wrote them an email. I absolutely depend on the 2004 layout and now it looks like I’m s*** out of luck for 2005.

6. bob says:

they come in both day per page and vertical week per page layouts – the day per page (small) version is quite thick.

why can’t you use that? I’ve seen them in Borders.

bob