Moleskine’s New Image

Nm1

New Clothes for a Legendary Notebook

Nm2

An intriguing peek at how Moleskine’s new look came to be.

LeftLoft
Milan, Italy

View the case history
[Flash]

[Thanks to Chris Long and David Paul !]

This entry was posted in Product Updates. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Moleskine’s New Image

1. Pingback: marginalia.org

2. Meaghan says:

Fascinating… I wonder when these new and “improved” moleskines will appear on shelves. Curious too about the brown covered ones. The one concern that I have is that eventually in an effort to mass produce, the quality will deteriorate.

3. Alex says:

Are larger sleeves the new thing, or a 3rd, larger size? On the 3rd row down from the top here are large magazine sized M’s.

4. Ninth Wave says:

I have heard rumors from the US distributor that a larger size Moleskine is coming to the US market sometime early in 2005. I will report as soon as I have more information.

5. Chris Corbett says:

I hope the rumors are true. I use the large M right now for personal daily note-taking. Professionally as a Webmaster/Web Developer, I’ve used the bigger Notabilia notebooks from Levenger.

I’ve been debating making the switch and using a regular large M professionally. But a larger M would definately work for me.

If the rumors are true, I’ll be buying several when they come out!

– Chris

6. Meaghan says:

Well, I dont know about the larger size but for those of you in the UK it looks as if you can buy the brown backed ones now. According to mojolondon.co.uk, they are calling this the “havana” version though right now they only appear to be available as the thinner volants!

I wonder when we in the US will see them emerge?

7. milesh says:

I’m glad they seem to be releasing an even larger version, not that I personally want one but it would be nice to know they’re available. I do hope that they increase the page variety slightly. I use a pocket weekly-format calendar and considered getting a Moleskine one. I like the removable address book but seeing the thin-columned weekly version was a disappointment.