Sale!!

Sale

Pocket notebooks with oilskin binding, elastic band and inside pocket. 3"
x 5"

Availability: Usually ships same business
day.

MB710padRegular Price $10.95pad10% Off Use Coupon Code "Gadgets"

$5.00pad

iGadget.com

Thanks to J David @ Moleskinerie/FLICKR

This entry was posted in Product Updates. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Sale!!

1. Gary says:

Nothing like a good deal to fuel one’s addiction! Four unneeded (but highly necessary, at some point) shiny new ms are on their way to me. Thanks for the tip!

2. jeffabbott says:

great sale–just ordered three as I’ve replaced my PDA with these little notebooks. Thanks for the tip.

3. Ken says:

I just tried to order a couple of Moleskines from them and got a reply back saying they are unable to deliver and are forced to cancel my order. I knew it was too good to be true.

4. Tricia says:

Same thing happened to me, order was cancelled.

5. jeffabbott says:

Yes, my order was canceled as well. Very disappointing. I won’t do business with them again.

6. Armand says:

I ordered a couple of the notebooks for Conal who is doing research in Ghana. I expect a cancellation notice any moment now. If this was a trick to get more traffic to their site, it backfired very badly.

7. Gary says:

I didn’t get a cancel email, but went to my order link and yup, cancelled. I’ve sent a complaint email about this into igadget.com and will post here what happens. Fine print on their help page indicates they can cancel at will and aren’t responsible if vendors run out, etc. Looks ever bit like a traffice builder ploy or a typo by the vendor and they’re scrambling to cta. Thing is, the $5 ms *still* shows as orderable on their page.

8. Shane says:

Tangentially related – The Art Store is selling small Moleskines for $6.97 and the larger ones for $10.97 through December 26th, I saw this in one of their Brick and Morter stores, not sure as to whether it is true of their online store as well.