Ed Flores


My Moleskine, Kenwood TH-F6A tri-band ham tranceiver, iPod mini, Windsor & Newton Travel watercolor set

Ed Flores


I’d like to welcome our friends from QRZ.com. Thanks for visiting. – ABF


3 thoughts on “Ed Flores

  1. Thanks Chris,

    The radio in the picture is able to transmit over three amateur frequency bands and able to monitor just about everything (short of cellular) that is out there. I use it to listen to regular and shortwave radio. I monitor aircraft on the ground and in the air. I am able to listen to the local police and I can listen to television. It really is a cool little radio.
    In order to operate the radio legally one must obtain an amateur radio licence. I have the basic technicians licence. If you are interested you should take a look at QRZ.com. There are a few links to show you how to go about getting a ham licence. It wasn’t that hard. It was worth the study time and the wait! If not there are quite a few scanners that can be obtained with out a licence. Good luck and enjoy!

Comments are closed.