Essay: Moleskine Notes

Ron1v_1

"Impassioned, intellectual, harried, irreverent, creative." These are just a few of the words Moleskine users have used to describe themselves. With such a diversity of opinions and experiences we thought it might be interesting to see how you use your notebooks but more importantly, what you feel about writing and your art.

As part of our 2nd Anniversary celebrations (1.12.06 ) Moleskinerie is launching "Moleskine Notes", a series of essays by Moleskine users around the world starting next month. To be considered, write an essay (500-1000 words) on your Moleskine experience and email it to us. Put "MOLESKINE NOTES ENTRY" as subject. If chosen, you will receive a gift from Moleskinerie. We look forward to reading your story soon!

Related link:
Ron Arias: Notebooks a family obsession

Update 10.4.05:

We have revised the series title from "My Moleskine" to "Moleskine Notes" in difference to an ongoing exhibit in Asia organized by Working Unit Ltd. Our apologies for the confusion.

Mkes_3
To view all the entries, GO HERE.

This entry was posted in MOLESKINE NOTES ESSAY SERIES. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Essay: Moleskine Notes

1. IL Postino says:

We would like to acknowledge our first entry from R.A.

2. IL Postino says:

Our second entry is from C.M

3. IL Postino says:

Received entry from C.L., Jr.

4. abizer says:

Is there a deadlline for entries?

5. IL Postino says:

Deadline is December 30, 2005 at 12 midnight CST. Thanks for the query and my apologies for the omission. Also would like to point out that entries must be original and unpublished.

6. José Toste says:

I’m looking for an ESL teacher anywhere in the world to change moleskines with my students from Portugal, aged between 16 and 18. In case you are interested please write to josetoste@gmail.com
    Bye
    José

7. I found a great Moleskine case at:

Pretty paramilitary but looks great. I called the company that sells them and lo and behold the owner is a Moleskine nut and says the case holds an M perfectly.

My name is Charles Ellis and I am a part time writer and artist.

8. Thanks for the heads-up on that case Charles!