"Today was like Christmas. I came home and my wife said there was a
package waiting for me on the kitchen counter. She was curious but not
trying to pry. ( I hadn’t mantioned that I had ordered this). My
youngest son was dying to know what was in the box. I had checked my
USPS tracking number earlier in the day and didn’t expect the package
for another 48 hours. But there it was. Waiting for me to open it. My
first Moleskine sketchbook.
Since I started blogging, about a
month ago, I kept running across sites or comments that talked about
the wonderful sketch books used by artists, writers and all around
brilliant people to record their thoughts and images–Solitary blogs of
the last century if you will. The quality of paper and binding seemed
to be why these little books seemed so attractive. Along with the
eleastic page holder and the bookmark ribbon.
So, I tried mine for the first time tonight…."
"My First Moleskine"
By Chuck Rose
Visit his blog: "Struggling to paint"
– Thanks John for the card. "I am not a man. I am dynamite" – F.W.Nietzsche. Indeed.
– You are cordially invited to our companion "lens" at SQUIDOO. Mike Rohde is also there.
– Visit the Moleskine Communities at MYSPACE, FLICKR, ORKUT, LIVEJOURNAL & GOOGLEGROUPS.
– Ongoing in Taipei until the end of the month: Workingunit’s "MyMoleskine" exhibit.
– Moleskinerie.com was down earlier (
and our images are still missing ) due to some
technical issues with TypePad. Our apologies for the frustration and inconvenience. In the event of another outaqe please proceed to our SQUIDOO.
Well, enjoy your weekend everyone. Get out, have a snowball fight
to vent your frustrations – and write about it! See y’all on Monday!