The Devil Wears Prada20th Century Fox
[Thanks Pam Beard]
Its in almost every scene. Anne Hathaway’s character Andie uses a Moleskine throughout the entire movie to take notes. From what I could see it was the lined pocket version.
As one of only two males in the feature I attended, I have the following observations:
1. I think the moleskine and Tucci made the movie.
2. If “a million girls would die to have the position,” why is everyone complaining about how bitchy the boss is?
3. I don’t like the boss, but I do understand her type…see them everyday.
4. It’s not really a chick-flick. Should be required for business schools and literature classes…lots of topics for discussion.
5. On second thought, it is the moleskine that really makes the movie. With their appearance in so many movies and television programs, I wonder when they will be up for some kind of special oscar or emmy. HUMM?
Yes I noticed that she writes on her Moleskine notebook. Im not so sure if it’s the plain or the lined notebook.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.
↑ Grab this Headline Animator