I thought I could do it without asking for help this year but it has come to a point where I really need your assistance. As you may already know, Moleskinerie.com is a personal project
and essentially a one-man operation (with help from Joy Rothke and our other friends). With traffic averaging 17,000/
notebook aficionados all over the world what used to be a hobby now
takes a practically all of my personal time. Beside website
maintenance, responding to email, press queries and community housekeeping (on FLICKR and GoogleGroups) has become part of my daily routine.
With a modest budget I need your support to keep Moleskinerie
(Kindly indicate if you wish to remain anonymous. Send us your website URL if you prefer to be linked)
Thanks for making Moleskinerie.com the premier fansite for
these legendary notebooks.
Help keep us eclectic and free!
Armand B. Frasco
– Gray Miller, Satori Media
– Kelly Allred, New Mexico
– João Pedro Craveiro, Portugal
– Kirk Edelman, New Jersey
– Andrea Graham, Idaho
– Jonathan Caroll, Vienna, Austria
– Lorianne DiSabato, New Hampshire
– Jan Erik Mostrom, Sweden
– Mike Rohde, Wisconsin
– Alice Desturler, Virginia
– Margaret Allen, New York
– Loretta B. Marvel, New York
– Pam Beard, VA
– Stephen Pierzchala, Marlborough, MA.
– Kim T, Ontario, Canada
– Faith McLellan, NY
– Keiko Yoshimi, Torrance, California
– Fazal Majid, San Francisco, California
– Neal Dench, United Kingdom
– Seth McEvoy, Redmond, Washington
– Mark Simpson, Cambridge, MA
– Jeff Abbott, Austin, Texas
– Danny Vinson, Newport, VA.
– Anonymous, PA
– J. Johnson, MN.
– Alex Wichman, Los Angeles, CA
– Emma Hibling, Exeter, Devon, UK
– Mike Shea, Vienna, VA
– Richard Jack, Eldorado, IL.
– Lise, South Victoria, Australia
– Leslie Russell, Arlington, TX
– Heidi Byerly, Burke, VA
Miller, Manassas, VA
– Anonymous, London, UK
– Arnold Lavier, France
– Richard George, Lakewood, CO
– Sutton Stokes, Baltimore, MD
– Gary Varner, Findlay, OH
– Mark Everett, Grapevine, TX
– Muhtadi Mahsun, Selangor, Malaysia
– Sandy Shum, Thailand
– Jonathan Richstein, Alexandria, VA
– Michael Leddy. Illinois
– Beverly Porter, Brookline, MA.
– Heather Clitheroe, Calgary, Canada
– Anna Holloway, Hayes, VA.
– Paul Biba, Bernardsville, NJ
– James H Lauffer, Johnstown, PA
– J Zarbo, Winchester, VA
– Charles Gordon, Toronto, Canada
– John Gamber, Baltimore, MD.
– Robyn Smith, North Ryde, NSW, Australia
– Amy Hewitt, San Diego, CA.
– Alan Pryce, Herefordshire, UK
– Chris Campbell, Nova Scotia, Canada
– Tina Chaulk, Canada
– Jane LaFazio, San Diego, CA.
– Venantius J. Pinto, New York, NY
Pretty By Critty, Notebooks & Planners
I haven’t really taken a break since last year so allow me to take this week off while we contemplate this blog’s future. I’ll be back on Monday. In the meantime, consider donating to Moleskinerie.com. There’s plenty of space left above!
P.S. Need your daily journaling fix?
Go visit Notebookism.com
Here are a few of the touching emails I’ve received. Thanks again.
soon (and I mean first thing in the a.m.) as I get some more
bread on my
Paypal card it is yours. I love the site!"
many lessons and wrong turns. I hate to think of how long I was on the wrong
path, I was an engineer– good career but really not a good fit for me. After I
finally climbed out of that, there were other stumbles until I finally started
asking myself the right questions, and listening.
"Thanks for all you do
there…sometimes it can be quite isolating here…. but through your blogs,
I"ve linked to so many fascinating worlds that I otherwise would have known
nothing about. I also love the discussions, though I don’t participate, I enjoy
reading others’ conversations and feeling part of the community. Your blogs are
very enriching for me."
" I would love to have paid more but we’ve had a real tough year…whilst I’m not in moleskinerie every day I love the
site and what you’ve done with an open heart!"