Tmbuk2 Notebook Covers

Tbk

Add some color to your boring black journal with our Moleskine® notebook covers. Also available in blank canvas so you can bring your doodles to life.

Timbuk2

Product Link

[Thanks Johnny and Chris]

This entry was posted in Product Updates. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Tmbuk2 Notebook Covers

1. Björn says:

also available in BLACK ;o)

2. sysop says:

All these different Moleskine covers are nice, and for some they might also be very practical. I just like the Moleskine “naked”. I like the cover to show a little wear and tear.

3. Ordha says:

I always wonder about all these products surfing the Moleskine wave. I just can’t figure their purpose:

Primo, if I didn’t like my journal to be “boring black”, I wouldn’t buy a Moleskine…
    Secundo, my Moleskine already have a cover. I don’t need to cover the cover…

4. Pete says:

Ah. but don’t you love that fancy Timbuktu logo? Bleah. I’m all for personalizing the notebook – isn’t it vexing to reach in your bag, grab a ‘skine, realize it’s the wrong one, then put it back in, grab another one, etc.. – but buying another logo to put on another already highly branded object is too much for me. I like the brass plate idea better..

5. Joy says:

For $25, I can buy two more Moleskines.

6. Johnny says:

I wish they used the whole three-stripe T2 design;)

7. Kieffer says:

I ordered one of these covers, and it really seems like a well built product. The only problem is that it’s about 1/16th inch too short to actually fit a Moleskine. I don’t know if I just got a Friday afternoon model or what. I guess I’ll find out when they call me back tomorrow. The nice customer service person had no idea what to say.

8. shari says:

@Kieffer: same deal for me .. it just doesn’t fit. I am bummed.

9. Johnny says:

I noticed today that T2 does not mention Moleskine on that page anymore:)