Blogging guru Darren Rowse takes us through his home office set up which includes a familiar notebook.
“What does your blogging setup look like?”
This is a question I get quite a lot – so today I want to invite you to come along for a short tour of my home office.
It’s a fairly simple setup really although I do try to make it reasonably comfortable as I’m sitting in it for long periods of time each day.
Products mentioned during the video include:
* Herman Miller Aeron Chair
* Apple Cinema 23″ HD Flat-Panel Display
* Apple Power Mac G5 Desktop (mine is a 2 Ghz – G5)
* Apple MacBook Pro (although I have an older 2.16 Ghz Intel Core Duo)
* Moleskine Notebook
* Fischer Space Pen (I love these pens)
More at Darren’s blog.