Moleskine iPod Case

1617295310_7354aa2efb

1616408231_9b23352c05

I made this case for my iPod Touch (wedding present from my new husband!!) out one of my old Moleskines. I cut a section out of the bottom for the usb cable and the headphones, and lined it with microfiber cloth. I love this case for many reasons: it was free since I made it myself out of recycled Moleskine; I love Moleskines; I can carry it around without it being extremely obvious that I have an iPod (a great feature in my city); and I can use it/hold it in my hand without getting fingerprints on the ridiculous shiny metal back that Apple still thinks is a good idea for some reason.

iPod case made from a Moleskine.
Made by Thryn

More here.

This entry was posted in My Moleskine. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Moleskine iPod Case

1. feli says:

Owh wow that is brilliant

2. jgodsey says:

this is wrong on so many levels.

3. Mona says:

This is brilliant

4. Tommaso says:

Hi
    Wow…I’ve got the same idea…

If you use a moleskine with “long shaped” pages (like the one I’ve used) the case can become also a nice dock…;-)

take a look if you like it…

5. Josh(ua) says:

Could you share (step by step) how you did this? I’d love to recreate it!

6. awesome casing i would m gonna get myself one too.

7. rob says:

how could you cut up your old moleskine with all your old work. it seems impossible to me

8. Gillbert says:

Its so sad you could use your moleskine to protect your ipod! I could never do it this to my dearest moleskine