Malaysia: New Moleskine Display at CZipLee

2104639639_33cfdb6b3d

2105419554_7128b848b4

Alvin Chen of CZipLee in Malaysia wrote to  tell us about their new dedicated in-store Moleskine display.

Check it out and drool!

This entry was posted in Press Release. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Malaysia: New Moleskine Display at CZipLee

1. Alice de Sturler says:

Fantastic!

2. Eliza says:

I want one of these for my house!

3. D says:

Now that is beautiful. The closest I’ve come to seeing something like this was a display 1/3 the size in London. Here the closest I’ve seen is a display half the size of the one in London in the local Borders and Barnes & Chernobyl.

If only, then I’d buy way more of them…

4. Adib says:

I visited the shop today to get a blank moleskine.For this month,there is a 5% discount.Thanks Armand for the posting.

5. Kat says:

Would be amazing to find something like this in the Philippines. :)

6. gemma says:

thank god, i’ve been looking for a shop in malaysia with a good variety of moleskines. my dream has came true! ahhhhhh :D

7. gemma says:

8. andrea says:

oh wow. i really have to find this shop when i’m there next.

9. Chet says:

It’s a whole wall of Moleskines! And Adib – did you say 5% discount? I’m on my way … well, in the morning.

10. Alvin C says:

It has been a dream come true for us to have the wall up too. A little tribute to ‘em ol’ notebooks! Looking forward to meeting you guys when you come by!

p.s Thanks again, Armand for putting us up! =)