The First Annual Moleskinerie Exhibit

Mx1

We’re excited to celebrate the fourth birthday of Moleskinerie with a retrospective of selected works from our friends and supporters around the world. We would like to recognize this group of writers, artists, bloggers and thinkers who have been featured on the blog in the last year and have consistently used Moleskine in their professional or private pursuits.

The works will be displayed in a permanent gallery on Moleskinerie, updated monthly, starting January 12th, 2008. To honor the participants, Moleskinerie created a limited edition of notebooks and diaries.

This is only the first of what we hope will be many editions of the Exhibit. We hope that you will enjoy the gallery and that it will inspire creative dialogue and foster deeper understanding between cultures.

This entry was posted in Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to The First Annual Moleskinerie Exhibit

1. dave graham says:

Can’t wait to see what’s in the exhibit. Starts the day before my birthday too!

2. D says:

When will information about these limited edition Moleskines be posted?

3. Leslie S. Russell says:

I was wondering, shouldn’t Modo&Modo have a big statue of you somewhere on their property? With fans like you who needs advertising!

4. Armand says:

Dave: What a nice surprise:)
    D: Will post some photos around our anniversary.
    LSR: Statues of Moleskine users around the world, not me. ^_^

5. Alice de Sturler says:

Fantastic idea! Can’t wait to see those Moleskines! I bet they will be a big hit.

6. 4ojos says:

congratulations!

7. travis says:

Sounds exciting. When I first saw Moleskine notebooks and discovered how much I needed that format, I bought a lot of them in case they were to go out of style. Really good things have a habit of vanishing in the marketplace. But now it seems their popularity is secure. I’m looking forward to viewing the exhibit you will be presenting.

8. Ann-D says:

I can’t wait! Great idea!!!