so, fellow Moleskinerists. What are your resolutions for 2008?
I dedicate myself to the following for 2008:
* Daily work on Book #6, preparation of Deviations: Appetite (Book #2), and any other work in preparation for Aisling.
* Work on short fiction and poetry projects.
* Reading/Researching/Marketing smaller pieces.
* Keep abreast of literature and involved in SFWA activities.
* Stay healthy: exercise, healthy foods, enough sleep.
* Stay well-grounded for conventions: travel, panels, networking, etc.
* Keep on top of schedules and prioritize!
* Honor the Muse in whatever way She comes, in whatever format.
* Keep connected to readers and get out there.
* Do not be afraid to go for the gusto. Do not fear risk. You only take this ride once.
* Keep persevering and keep the faith! Keep your eyes on the prize and follow the dream.
* Give thanks daily and live each day to the fullest.
Write. Reveal. Bear Witness. Evidence the Human Condition.
Be Honest. Be Visible.
Do What You Were Meant To Do. DAILY.
Join the discussion at Moleskinerie/FLICKR
Photo: "Well hello there 2008" by Leigh Reyes
© All rights reserved