" Brainstorm your dream by quickly answering hypothetical questions and examining the pattern they reveal.
Answer the following questions honestly and quickly with the first thing that comes to your mind.
What would you do with your life if…
* You won $1 million?
* You had to return to college to get a four-year degree?
* You won $1,000 a week for life?
* You lost your present job?
* You had a disability that prevented you from walking?
* You had six months to live?
hypothetical questions can give you insight into your true motivation.
Is there a pattern in your answers to the questions?
questions should force you to look behind what you might assume to be
your dream. For example, you might assume that your dream is to have
lots of money–but what do you want from that money? What do you want
to do with your time? With whom do you want to spend your time? "
"Find Your Dreams"
Image: the3robbers on Moleskinerie/FLICKR
© All rights reserved. Used with permission.