Sighting: Michael Kors, Heidi Klum, and Victoria Beckham

689921

Last night, I was watching the Project Runway Finale on Bravo. And lo and behold the judges; Michael Kors, Heidi Klum, and Victoria Beckham, were taking notes on Moleskine!

Luke S.

[Also, Danielle S.]

Picture_2

[Thanks Kathryn!]

This entry was posted in PRESS. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Sighting: Michael Kors, Heidi Klum, and Victoria Beckham

1. Ted says:

I am a new-comer to Moleskinerie, so I haven’t yet honed my “sighting” skills.

That said, watching the Project Runway finale last night was my first opportunity to yell at the TV: “Moleskine Sighting!” My girlfriend was pretty well confused. I was not disappointed, therefore, to see a poster on the ball with this one.

2. Nita says:

I noticed that too. Clearly, all new ones issued to them for the show!

3. emoore says:

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like Victoria Bechham is wearing a curtain? No number of moleskines in the world can compensate for that.

4. Luke says:

I was watching with my wife and made the comment out loud. It was like finding Waldo in the puzzle with all Waldo’s. Pure elation.

5. sLY says:

I was watching also and noticed the books. I am new to using moleskines but certainly picked up on the use of them in the show. It almost made me jealous because I am sure they got theres free…. LOL

6. My wife has gotten so used to me pausing and rewinding to look at ‘Skines that she spotted them before I did.

She has recently become a convert herself.

7. Kisane says:

I love moleskine spotting!

Wonder Posh Spice was writing though – real notes or scribbles and hearts with her hubby’s name? :-P