Recent black notebook sightings

Stargatemole

While watching the seventh season of the Stargate SG-1 series I realized that one of the main characters of the series Dr. Daniel Jackson uses a notebook that just have to be the Moleskine. It’s the third episode (Fragile Balance) of that season.

Wojciech Ruchniewicz
Related link: Stargate Official Site

1130

Is this everybody’s favorite notebook in frame one of the webcomic "Questionable Content"?

Fred Kiesche
Image link

Exhibition
View the First Annual Moleskinerie Exhibit.Discover and join our Moleskine communities on LiveJournal, MySpaceMoleskinerie FLICKR, FACEBOOK and Meal Moles.
Get
out – have a life and write about it. We’ll see you on
Monday.

This entry was posted in Opinions. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Recent black notebook sightings

1. Good finds. In the last few years I always have my eyes peeled for Moleskine sightings. ;-)

2. Sophie Brown says:

I’ve seen them on NUMB3RS a couple of times (some kid who could predict horse races and was killed had his notes in one and then I saw it another time in a different context. I’ve seen one on Criminal Minds as well.

3. Andrew says:

Another QC character has what looks like a Moleskine in the final frame of this strip from a week or so before:

4. Rembrand says:

The QC notebooks look more like generic black books to me. No rounded corners even. You guys are reaching a bit here.

5. XaManZ¨ says:

I’ve buy my firts moleskine and I’m so happy and I want to tell you that!!
    Sorry for my poor English…

6. Sophie Brown says:

I don’t know much about this cartoon, but it seems they intentionally leave out corporate names and so on, so it would make sense if these were generic versions of Moleskine with an avoidance of corporate product placement.

7. Brendan W. McAdams says:

Starbuck had a moleskine in this week’s episode of Galactica [Sorry, no screen cap ... ]

It had been cut with the show’s signature hexagon cut corners, but it was defininitely a moleskine.