Coming soon: MoleskineCity Toronto

41xvrxauxzl_ss500_

Toronto is getting its own MoleskineCity Notebook in September. The Globe and Mails’ Deirdre Kelly has a post about it:

Picasso, Matisse and Hemingway are said to have recorded their
thoughts in Moleskine notebooks. Paris inspired them. Now let’s see how
Toronto lights up the Moleskine’s pages.

Toronto will soon have its very own little black book.

Starting next month, Moleskine will release its latest batch of City Notebooks, and Toronto is one of the new titles.

Read the full article

Product link

This entry was posted in Product Updates. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Coming soon: MoleskineCity Toronto

1. John says:

All I can say is, it’s about time! Toronto is Canada’s most multicultural and vibrant city.

2. Ali S. says:

All right! I’ve been praying to see this announcement for some time. Having just moved to Toronto this will certainly help me see the city. Toronto has to be one of the most beautiful and diverse cities in Canada. It’s about time we get to put this into a Moleskine book and spread the good news around. :D

3. Richard says:

Is there a Montreal notebook in the works? Fascinating city

4. Amanda says:

I really wish Dallas/Ft. Worth could get one. These cities are huge and there is so much to do and see, but most are hard to find. We will see. :]

5. Claudine says:

From the article:

“Montreal was the first Canadian city to get its own Moleskine guide, last year.”

6. Richard says: