The 2009 Moleskine Patent Leather Diaries

Patentdiary_packaging

Moleskine have taken their pocket week to view & pocket day to view formats & wrapped them in red luxurious Red & Black Italian Patent terello Leather. Included are all the usual features we have come to expect, the elastic closure, bookmark, address book insert & adhesive labels and expandable inner note holder made of cardboard and cloth.

These hand crafted sumptuous diaries are equally well presented in a red or black fold out gift box, they really are the perfect gift for the Moleskine enthusiast.

MojoLondon has ‘em :)

Update 8.20.08 10.22a CST:

These are going to be available in New York at Takashimaya as well as Barnes and
Noble’s top locations.

Join the discussion at Moleskinerie/GoogleGroups.

This entry was posted in Product Updates. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The 2009 Moleskine Patent Leather Diaries

1. Kolby says:

Is there a link you can share for more info? When will they be available?

2. Anna says:

Do you have a link to where I can get one?
    In the UK?
    Thanks
    Anna
    xx

3. Mike says:

Where can we get them?

4. Kristian says:

Wow – where can I get one? And when?

5. Keith says:

Any US retailers? $75.00 plus overseas shipping is a bit steep.

6. Brandy says:

They will be available at Takashimaya in NYC and Barnes & Nobles’ top locations. When I don’t know.

7. Rasmus says:

I want it. Badly.

8. Helen says:

I know it might be heresy but I really don’t like these. Whatever happened to the understated elegance of the original?

9. Matt says:

This was discussed here

Someone provided the ISBN. 50 bucks at Barnes & Noble.

10. Sophie Brown says:

I don’t like this either. We’re going very trendy with the brand. The most expensive leather diaries at Barnes and Noble run much cheaper than this. Maybe this will be fun for someone–so why should I care. But I really am sort of icked out.

11. Lisa says:

anyone had any luck locating these? I want a red one in the worst way, but no luck on amazon, bn, or chronicle books! All say either out-of-stock or not available.

12. You can buy these from us.

Either visit our website or send us an e-mail. We have fully secure facilities either via the website or we can send you a Roman Cart secure link by e-mail.

Thanks.

Matthew Crockatt

13. Available to buy now from The Shop at Bluebird! – 350 Kings Road, London SW3 5UU, 0207 351 3873

14. Interesting!

A diary or a personal journal is your most intimate confidante. You can confidently share your secrets with it knowing that your personal diary will not talk to someone. So you should be very careful about your personal dairy. Leather is one of the most versatile materials that finds application in many areas. I would suggest to maintain a leather dairy instead of any normal dairy.