Update: Rickshaw’s Moleskine Case

Patrick Ng has posted a video update from Mark Dwight (Rickshaw’s Founder & CEO) on his Moleskine case project.

Learn more at Scription.

This entry was posted in Product Updates. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Update: Rickshaw’s Moleskine Case

1. Marcus says:

Excellent. This looks really cool. Cannot wait until it’s on the market.

2. Rhomany says:

Neat idea. I hope they’ll be available to fit the reporter style books as well for thos eof us who like the watercolour Moleskines. Maybe that could be an option on request as well, like the fabrics.

3. Joy says:

I’d definitely buy this.

4. Patrick Ng says:

Rhomany, I think to implement this feature in Mark’s Moleskine case is not difficult, by just adding a slit or that sort will accomplish that. My original M.bian Moleskine case is also designed to do that.

5. Sophie Brown says:

Haa anyone else had trouble with putting vinyl stickers on moleskine covers? It sounds like a good idea but in my opinion the glue can be real trouble. So it may not be permanent and then the covers are creepy-sticky. If I thought I could make this work better with packing tape I would do it. So if anyone has done that with the packing tape please tell me.

6. Lexie says:

Did anyone notice on the finale of Project Runway, Michael Kors was taking notes in a black moleskine! :)

7. Joe Rezzaro says:

This is a neat idea, but I wonder how much they will market it for. If the price of the Rickshaw bags are any indication this case will be around $50+, and in todays economy that’s just a ridiculous price for a moleskine case.

8. Sophie Brown says:

Youd think they would sell them for less because then more people would buy them. Because nobody would buy this for $50 and it wouldn’t take off. But I don’t really know much about it.

9. Moleskinefan says:

I too am appalled by the price. You can buy various pocket organizers for as little as $10 elsewhere.

10. Abe says:

Excuse me. The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    I am from Burkina and learning to write in English, give true I wrote the following sentence: “Taking time to produce a great resume can help you to not only get job interviews but to also.”

With respect 8-), Abe.

11. Johnny says:

Sophie, I’ve had luck with stickers staying on my hardcovers through rubbing them into the cover very hard like a maniac and then leaving them overnight under a heavy book. :) They’ve stayed that way, even long-term Moleskines like planners.

I can’t get them to stay on anything with a flexible cover, though, like a Cahier.