Download free: “Windows into Creativity” postcard

Wicx

Click on the image above to download the pdf file and print your own postcard.

3038437128_5c4d1a2c94

As part of the Moleskine constellation of sites, Moleskinerie is excited to introduce our latest initiative; "Windows into Creativity".

The Windows into Creativity Project
Windows into creativity is a project that celebrates how our notebooks can become a platform for your imagination and creativity. This unique project extends Moleskine’s main brand pillars – identity, imagination, movement, memory and unique experiences to select art supply stores across North America.

Mass Creativity
This extraordinary project, which includes an eye catching window display, is meant to inspire you to continue to create beautiful art. To further encourage the spread this idea of mass creativity, each of the following stores will have a limited amount of customized Moleskines to give away to visitors.

Inside each Moleskine
, you will find a special postcard containing a cutout ‘window’. This postcard is our invitation to you to show us the view from your window! Simply hold this postcard up in front of your most creative stories, inspirations and ideas and send them to windows@moleskine.com. These images will be uploaded to this gallery

You can also print our own postcard. Simply download the .pdf file below:

Download WIC_artsupply_Postcard_toprint.pdf

Join the group in Facebook

Wic_2
Visit Windows into Creativity,
 This unique project extends Moleskine’s main brand pillars – identity,
imagination, movement, memory and unique experiences to select art
supply stores across North America.

This entry was posted in Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Download free: “Windows into Creativity” postcard

1. Sophie Brown says:

I always wonder–don’t people in Eastern Europe have the internet and PayPal accounts?

2. Sophie Brown says:

I can’t be the lone voice of disent on this. I love Moleskine notebooks–really, few people buy as many as I do. But more and more it sort of bothers me that the company gets free advertisement and promotion from thousands of artists. We’ve had crazes before–rubik’s cubes and hula hoops, but nothing that I can think of in terms of “art supplies”. It’s getting cheesy.

3. ron says:

they’re not GETTING it; people are GIVING it. i guess that’s not a solution or an explanation, just a clarification.

LOL

anyway, whatever people want to do with their own time and energy is up to them. if they wanna give props to notebooks they like as appreciation or to be part of the crowd, who are any of us to judge, no matter how many moleskines we buy?

4. Sophie Brown says:

Well, if it’s people who give it’s still the company who gets. You have to admit this is one of the most successful marketing campaigns the world has ever known. The company seemingly pays very little to sell something that’s internationally now a recognized brand. I was around in the beginning and it was almost word of mouth (at least in NYC)–the product sells itself. But beyond that they invite you to participate in certain events and to prattle on in websites. It’s certainly original. But you and I, WE ARE SELLING THESE NOTEBOOKS, right now. The Corp. does comparatively little. But we are all of us advertising for the product in any number of ways. Moleskine has been at a hysterical pitch for awhile, it’s the “gotta have it” item. I don’t know that I’m JUDGING it exactly. How can you judge coca-cola?

5. ron says:

you’re not judging the company as much as you’re judging moleskine users it seems to me.

6. Sophie Brown says:

I don’t know where that’s coming from. I’ve been using Moleskine for 10 or 11 years. I certainly don’t have it in me to judge the creative impulse. Do you understand that the company gets 1000s of people giving free promotion? They don’t pay for people to hand over entire notebooks for these events, they don’t pay for all of us to rave about how wonderful they are. They don’t pay for a hell of a lot in the way of advertising. Moleskine USERS are not something I have a problem with (why would I?). Say if someone was selling you a product (and it IS a product)–say some new kind of beer. And thousands and thousands of people were doing artwork and raving about the beer on 10 different websites, no other beer in the world will do. And then the beer company didn’t have to do a thing. I’m saying we’ve never had a fad of this proportion involving art supplies, which lends itself to this sort of thing. “Judging Moleskine users”? Do you realize that it’s a notebook? It’s not a club anymore–it’s a mass produced paper product. And of course we put them on the map. They’re just begging for more of it with this postcard event and other things–it’s getting cheesy, it is.

7. ron says:

i’m not trying to start a fight or a “who uses moleskines longest” contest. i felt like you were picking at people who advertise for moleskine.

“Do you understand that the company gets 1000s of people giving free promotion?”
    yes, i understand that. you don’t have to talk to me like i’m stupid. yes, they get it because people GIVE it. users give it. so if you are judging the free advertising, you are judging the people that make it happen. yes, moleskine asks for some, but the majority of the free press they get is unsolicited. if you’re laying blame on the company, this blame is misplaced.

do YOU understand that it’s a notebook that (for some reason) inspires people to rave? it started well before moleskine ever asked for it, which you should know if you’ve been using them for 11 years (which is before they became available anyway).

yes, it’s alarming that people are starting to advertise for the things they like more these days, but it’s nothing new and nothing unique to moleskines. it’s not like there’s this insidious plot on the part of the company to get us all to advertise for free. people started it, and the company picked up on it. does that make them evil?

8. Sophie Brown says:

No, it makes them opportunistic. 11 years ago Moleskine notebooks were available at Murder, Ink (a mystery bookstore in New York) and ordered from Europe. No, I don’t understand that they inspire people or anything at all. I’m an imbecile. I think corporations are often evil, even if as common as dirt. I don’t know why you’re taking this personally.

9. ron says:

i’ll take your word for it; i thought they weren’t out until 10 years ago in 1998, but i came late to the game much more recently than that.

i never called you am imbecile and did not mean to imply it. like i said, i’m not interested in fighting with you.

i don’t mean to take it personally. no offense to moleskine, but i do not have any special feelings for them as a company either way. you just seemed upset with people who spread their affection for moleskines around and called such activity “cheesy,” and i thought maybe that might be a little unfair.

10. Sophie Brown says:

If you see this, lets just bury the hatchet. It’s a dumb argument; I’m sure there are much more interesting things to bicker about?

11. ron says:

i wasn’t angry anyway. sorry if i seemed that way.

12. Sophie Brown says:

well, I was pissed off about other things. :)