Update: Moly_X group number 13

Zx854b
Zx854a

Nice letter from Anna Denise to introduce Samantha Zaza’s Japanese fold Moleskine, a part of their group, Moleskine Exchange 13 (Moly_X group number 13):

"The book is now in its second cycle and I think it’s simply amazing.
All four members bring a distinct flavor to the table, whilst bringing
this book together so wonderfully. It’s so inspirational to be in such
a group, it really pushes me to a new level. Although I am from Holland
and we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here, I think that’s definitely
something to be thankful for…."

Visit their site.

*Really haven’t had much experience with the Japanese notebook. Any users out there?

This entry was posted in My Moleskine. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Update: Moly_X group number 13

1. ksklein says:

Yes. I use the japanese Moleskine. It is my favorite Moleskine besides the Watercolor Moleskine. I´m in 4 Exchange groups, so it is really getting addicting. :)
    I´m happy that Samantha is in one of my groups too.

2. Michael says:

This is my first introduction to this. I write, but I find inspiration everywhere. Thank you. You should be proud.

3. iHanna says:

The accordion fold style is lots of fun to do art in , as it flows together so well! The papers are sturdy enough for acrylic, collage etc. I Like working in it, but it’s rather small. I could take a bigger size to , thank you very much Moleskine company! :-)

4. Marty Harris says:

The scan of the entire book to date is incredible. It is just great how you all have respected and responded to each other’s artwork.

5. Johnny says:

I used a Japanese book for my wedding guestbook in 2003 when they were really hard to find :)

6. Johnny says:

“when they were really hard to find”
    Geez that sounds pretentious now that I see it, LOL.