The official Moleskine.com website is now back online sporting an all-new look with lots of content including video and gallery links to special projects such as DETOUR and other initiatives.
Among the most notable features in this spanking, brand-new new site:
- A clean, well-organized, pleasing and welcoming index page.
- Easily accessible links to Moleskine World
- MoleskineCity – around the world on a notebook.
- My Moleskine – a fascinating gallery of submitted works.
- The catalog – at long last.
- Custom Editions – feature limited runs for various events, institutions and initiatives.
- Events – Makes it easier to track
and attend those sought-after exhibitions.
- Dealers’ Area – The inner sanctum, for those in the business.
If you haven’t yet, go check out the new MOLESKINE.COM and be back to leave your thoughts, questions and suggestions.