The official Moleskine.com website is now back online sporting an all-new look with lots of content including video and gallery links to special projects such as DETOUR and other initiatives.
Among the most notable features in this spanking, brand-new new site:
– A clean, well-organized, pleasing and welcoming index page.
– Easily accessible links to Moleskine World
– MoleskineCity – around the world on a notebook.
– My Moleskine – a fascinating gallery of submitted works.
– The catalog – at long last.
– Custom Editions – feature limited runs for various events, institutions and initiatives.
– Events – Makes it easier to track
and attend those sought-after exhibitions.
– Dealers’ Area – The inner sanctum, for those in the business.
If you haven’t yet, go check out the new MOLESKINE.COM and be back to leave your thoughts, questions and suggestions.