Discussion: Using the MSK format to print your own Moleskine pages

Mskss

Mskss3

Above is a page from Moleskinerie translated via MSK into a page for Moleskine notebook.

See how it was done from the actual blog post here, to the MSK printout here.

The MSK format to print your own Moleskine pages have been on for a few of weeks now and we have received lots of comments on it. As with everything else, MSK is a work in progress and can only get better in time and with your suggestions on how to make it better.

We'd like to hear your comments here. Thank you!

This entry was posted in Opinions. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Discussion: Using the MSK format to print your own Moleskine pages

1. wonderer says:

I find it great! Great Template, it works fine.
    If you want some more… maybe it would be good to have Formfactors like DIN-A4, DIN-A3, US-Letter, etc. to print on and also doublesided so if printed out you can make a small notebook by itself to lay in the “big” moleskine. Also to “fill” the pages automaticaly, e.g. with some fotos from Flickr or adresses from Facebook, XING or whatever.

2. I suppose it is a nice thing for them to offer but to me it just doesn’t seem that useful. I can print out information from Outlook in a page format that fits a Moleskine, and anything else could be done in Word with less trouble than using the MSK wizard. But ultimately, it’s the feel of pen on paper than makes me want to use a Moleskine in the first place, so I just write things by hand.
    But if they wanted to make it more useful, maybe the thing to do is create plug-ins for Outlook and other programs that add a Moleskine-sized page to the print preferences?

3. mwschmeer says:

I’d rather have this as a template or plug-in for OpenOffice or a downloadable cross-platform executable (using flash or java) than have to return to the website again and again.

4. Joel says:

5. bogiesan says:

> How are we expected to affix these printouts to our moleskines? Spray-on adhesive? scotch tape?<

Staples.

david boise ID

6. Jay says:

Is it still only for pocket sized Moleskines? What about the people who have large ones?

7. wilf says:

What’s all this “Moleskine 2.0″ and “Moleskine Hack” stuff good for? You either use a notebook or a notebook computer. Van Gogh, Hemingway and all the others just had pens – and that’s the idea, isn’t it?