Moleskine Woodstock Collection

Woodstock_490

Looks like the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius all over again.

Moleskine celebrates the 40th Anniversary of Woodstock Festival with a limited Edition Notebook Collection launched at Barnes & Noble during the month of July 2009. The collection include three large Moleskine Notebooks and one Planner designed to commemorate the Woodstock Music and Arts Festival using the theme of Peace, Love and Music.

Wdt
This entry was posted in Product Updates. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Moleskine Woodstock Collection

1. bogiesan says:

A molie for woodie. This is too cool. Hope they sell by the tens of thousands but they haven’t shown up in my neck of the backwoods yet.

david boise ID

2. ccorrada says:

obviously one word: groovy! hoping to see them around soon.

3. T. says:

These look fantastic! Shame there’s no Barnes & Nobles where I am, or I’d go out looking for one!

4. Amber says:

Haven’t seen them in Iowa yet. Looking forward to it.

5. Anthony says:

These are available at http://www.bn.com but I would hurry. Of the four in the series, the black, ruled, notebook is sold out/out of stock. The red music notebook (a misnomer) is in fact a ruled notebook (yeah; I erroneously thought it might have musical bars inside).
    The Web site is the way to go. I live in Saint Louis and went to two Barnes and Nobles and all of their Woodie Moles were long ago sold out, having arrived about two weeks ago.

Happy hunting my Molies.

6. bogiesan says:

Anthony, thanks for the tip.
    When you get to barnesandnoble.com, enter “moleskine-woodstock” into the search field. If you enter moleskine or just woodstock you’ll get lost in tons of unnecessary stuff. You may see an offer to buy the ‘collection” for about $800 or an “empty display box.” Actually, I’d like to have the box!
    Hopefully these will show up in at least a few stores.

david boise ID

7. Zoe says:

Does anyone at Woodstock, Bethel Woods (NY) know about these to offer?

It is home to the new Woodstock Museum.

8. Marie says:

WoW! This is a must have for me – the red one ! Great item and great marketing thought

9. Ethan says:

Got the Red Music Notebook. I’m pretty glad it’s actually a notebook notebook.

I’m also glad B+N offers USPS to Canada, easing my constant desire for LE Moleskines.

10. Frankie says:

Oh, wish I could get my hands on some of these!

11. LaTia says:

I work @ Barnes and Noble, and bought a sketchbook as SOON as I saw the display. I intend to buy them all because they’re so gorgeous!

12. mongoose1 says:

They are still available at local Barnes and nobles. Also, while buying mine (Alexandria VA) the salesclerk said that you can go to bn.com even though it shows as sold out, if you scroll down there is a way to check if your local store has them available. If you order one they are supposed to get back to you via email in about an hour.

Would have save me a lot of searching time had I realized this but better late than never.

13. Wow, amazing notebooks. in the store I work at (Multimags, Montréal, Québec, Canada), we received them monday and I intend to buy the sketchbook and the plain notebook.. They are really gorgeous, i’m sure they’ll go away fast :)