FREE: New downloadable sleeve designs

Sleeve490

myMoleskine gallery has passed 1000 submissions. To celebrate all those who joined Moleskine has made a new kit is available: a series of cut and paste pocket sized notebook sleeves, to be used to store and classify your notebooks. All 10 sleeves feature images are from the gallery. The downloadable files are open, everyone can change images and personalize the sleeves as they wish.

Learn more at Moleskine.com

490_fustella

This entry was posted in Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to FREE: New downloadable sleeve designs

1. John Hubbard says:

Very neat! Nice selection of images, plus easy to personalize using Photoshop. I used the outline, then added images from Montreal to make a sleeve for my Montreal City Book.
    It would be nice to have these in Large size as well as Pocket.

2. Matt says:

So there’s no blank template available? You just have to dump your preferred image over the existing one?

3. Chuck Collins says:

Why not simply print out any one of the designs and use it as a blank template around which you can mark and cut out your own artwork then? By the way, the gluing is easier if you do it with a notebook in the sleeve.

4. John Hubbard says:

I made a blank template in Photoshop by opening one of the MSK ones, then selecting the blank area “outside” the sleeve layout. I inverted the selection, then used the “stroke” function to outline the area on a new layer. I then used the line tool to lightly draw in the dashed fold lines. I saved that as a blank, then filled it with images from my trip to Montreal. Easier than it sounds…

5. Marcus says:

I saw them yesterday and love them but I mostly use the large notebooks and not the pocket ones. Any idea of when large version will be available?

6. John Hubbard says:

I think that the problem is that a large version would not print on a standard A or A4 sized piece of cardstock. It would take two sheets and require more glueing, etc., compared to the small one.

7. paola says:

@Matt – a blank sleeve in pocket size is now available: http://www.moleskine.com/templates

8. Earl O'Neil says:

I tried to print a sleeve from the gallery, but when I completed it, my pocket size Moleskine would not fit. Any suggestions?

9. Glenn says:

@Earl – make sure Page Scaling is set to “None”. Shrinking it to fit would make it too small for your Moleskine.

10. paola says:

@Earl – try the new thick blanck sleeve now available: http://www.moleskine.com/templates.

11. John Hubbard says:

I used Photoshop to scale the blank sleeve up to Large size, then split it onto two pages for printing. Overlapped the spines and glued the two halves together there. Worked well.